Instructions for Photos
1. The face of your child should be straight on and not looking to either side.
2. The higher the resolution of the image, the better. The photo should be a minimum of 72 dpi for
electronic files, or bigger than the size of a quarter on a printed photo.
3. Face and hair must be free of any obstructions, hats or shadows.
4. File MUST BE JPEG.
5. If more than one individual is in the photo, please provide additional details identifying the child
intended for the video.
6. Please write child's name in the email's subject (or on back of the picture when using a hard copy.)
Please ensure that any submitted photos are free of copyrights.
Submitting photos is easy...
You may either provide photos electronically at any time or a hard copy through the mail.
To send a photo by mail:
The Lollipop Guild
PO Box 1122
Pigeon Forge, TN 37868
Need help? Just call...865-430-3113
Original printed photos will be returned.
If for some reason the submitted photo is not optimal, we will notify you before producing your video and
provide you the opportunity to resubmit. This will delay your order.
|No obstructions of face (including shadows) and in jpeg
Hair down IS PREFERABLE.
Below is an example of our process. You're not expected to crop the picture....we'll do that for you!